Tuesday, September 2, 2008

just a little pick me up....ok a big one

so really quick- i went to vegas on labor day with colten's mom and sisters and niece and sisters-in-law and it was really fun! i'll prob put some pictures of it later- but shopping is always a little pick me up.
but,
then,
all of a sudden,
out of nowhere,
a spectacular thing happened.
I walked into the office in which i sit and check my blog, (and work). and lo and behold there on the desk sat a little red bag, with a teddy bear inside. also, my eyes stumbled upon a note, well technically an envelope, with the words "Sammy Grace" printed on the outside, and a picture of a heart beneath the words. It hit me, someone had brought lil ole me a present, but who was it? None other than the amazing Haili. Haili is a sweet gal, short, i would say auburn hair, has a very cute style, and is one of the nicest people ever. She wrote within the card, that was within the envelope, entitled sammy grace, with a heart, some amazing things. She helped me in my time of trouble and brought me up to Cloud 10. I'm so thankful for her efforts to cheer me up. Men are that they might have joy, and people like Haili, are that they might bring joy to those around them. Thank you Haili, that really meant a lot to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Sammy...Thank YOU!! I love your guts!!! Like a fat boy loves chocolate cake!

Anonymous said...

Sammy I just tagged you. Go to my blog to see what I mean