Monday, September 29, 2008

Exciting news...

Though quite pitiful compared to how much i have left, i still can't believe one month has passed. I'm excited:) I also just found out that my buddy Nicole is moving back down here in December ish. So, this means hopefully we will find an apartment together and party! haha, but we really might move to st george--- if we can find a cheap apartment and stuff, so if you hear of one let us know! It all just depends though because if i dont have a job in st george by then and if she doesn't either we might just live at colten's sister sheilee's casita (if its open) until we can find somewhere in st george. Just for the fact that we can live on our own:) haha. I just figure it'll be good for me. The main reason i'm still at home (other than i love my family) is because i just wanna save money, so if we don't find somewhere way cheap then maybe nicole can live in the basement with me, cuz it practically is my own little apartment with the kitchen and everything. Anyway, i'm just excited for the road ahead, and today, this morning actually i hope to get an email from colten, still waiting, but hopin it'll come soon! That's why i'm even posting a post, i'm just waiting to hear from him haha, and this is prob one of those posts that no one will comment on, but hopefully will still be read. Everyone seems to like posting on the cute ones- like the rose one, so maybe one of these days i'll just have to bust out some good ole memories of me and colten. then ill get some sweet comments i bet. ya ok, enough rambling. Have a Good Day!

3 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

thats cool nicole is moving back down, me kylee and shelbie are wanting to move out too but we need somewhere cheap so if you find some good ones let us know :) but yeah i have a few poems. ill have to print them off and give them to you, they arent anything way great, but id love to hear yours :)

Unknown said...

Sammy, when you hear about what's up with Colten, you should let the rest of us know, K?

Mike and Melissa said...

I like the background of your blog. It's hot!