Thursday, September 18, 2008

heres some more.




yesterday in the email colten sent, he talked a lot about how blessed we are that we have two big amazing families who love us very much. And I'm so thankful. I love my family so much. (and i like his family a whole lot too!!:)) Colten usually reminds me of things like this, just how lucky both of us are. I can't believe it sometimes. I am so thankful for everything in my life. last night i got a flat tire, and basically i was freaking out, not out loud, cuz thats not my style- haha but in my head though i was really stressin, and i was walking up the stairs and i thought-- oh my heck sammy your ridiculous, its a flat tire! how many times a day does this happen to people everywhere! who cares! yes it is a little inconvenient but at least i have a car, cuz most of the world doesn't. Then i felt retarded at myself that i would honestly worry, and put that much emotion into a tire! haha it makes me laugh now, but i realize that its those little things that can sometimes steal our good mood away. It shouldn't be that way, so i gotta work on that. I also really love my dad, he is the master of the cars in our family, i told him yesterday, that he will just be in charge of things like that, until i get married one day and then my husband will be haha. good thing. :)

No comments: