Friday, September 26, 2008

The First Rose...


So, it's pretty much been a month. and so i decided to put the first rose back into the vase, which means a little less time till colten gets home:) technically its like 22 months till he gets back because he will most likely come home in july, rather than in august so that he can get ready to start school that semester. so this is a good day. if you didn't know, colten gave me 24 roses one for each month to put back into the vase. So, i dried them, and now just one per month. yaya!

7 comments:

Melissa and Michael said...

that is so precious! all my roses are in a box in my bedroom in Hurricane.

Anonymous said...

Awe Sammy that's sooo-o cute!!! =)

Tia said...

That is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard! That is so sweet. Don't worry, it goes by fast! (well, it did for me!)

rick.and.kels said...

:) when you told shelb and i that in math i got jealous. you two are so freaking cute! well hope the time flies for you. oh and i failed the math test i think! ha ha.

Unknown said...

Sammy, I love that you and Colten are so cute because it makes me feel like I have a relationship that's cute vicariously through my sister, so it makes my life easier. So hey, thanks a bunch.

Oh, and by the way, you best be hoping that I meet the girl for me in the next two years, cause sister, there aint no way you are getting married before me, just so you know :)

Toni de Tiger said...

Sammy that is really nice. It's something that you can look forward to every month to help pass the time. I love you my friend! :)

Veronica said...

that is so sweet! and cute!