Sunday, September 7, 2008

What to do...what to do...

So, i'm tryin to decide what to do. :) My brother is movin up north either fairly soon, or in january -most likely sooner, and he would love for me to go. well, I want to, and i think it would be good for me, and i think i should, BUT- i dont want to. at least today i dont. maybe tomorrow things will change, but i just dont know. i would have to wait till january because i need to start my nail apprenticeship and finish it, and by then i should be done, but then once i am, do i stay down here? or do i move? idk. Obviously i've prayed about it, but who wouldn't? but i still don't know what i should do. if i stay, i might be able to work at the salone that i'm learning how to do nails from, and maybe my friends would move into an apartment with me in st geroge (that's my ideal thing i wanna do) but, what if they dont wanna? so, then i could just move up north, live with my grandma(much cheaper and funner cuz she cooks yummy and i could be closer to her) (my friends would be way fun too tho but you see my dilemma) and i could experience life at a different angle for a while, see if i like it. Even though i'm pretty sure i wouldn't last too long, i still think it would be good for me to live somewhere else. But if i did move i'd be further away from colten's family, and my family, and i'd probably be forced to go to a singles ward and that's not exactly my dream. Freakin heck, i dont know! i guess well all just have to wait and see what the Lord thinks i should do. But i do know one thing- that ultimatly it doesn't matter what i do, but its how i serve the people around me, and how i choose to live- righteously or not. So, that's the most important thing, now i just need to make a decision! Help me people! please?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just repeat this to yourself: Everything is going to be just fine. Deep Breath. Repeat. Shove large quantities of chocolate in mouth. You'll feel much better.

I think you should stay in this end of the state. That's what the cosmos tell me. Come see me. I'll read your palm. Loves, Jen