Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So I guess i was tagged...:)

so here i go.

im not following all the rules though. im just gonna tell you 6 quirks about myself.

1) as of yesterday i did tell my sister that i have a secret superpower. jenny, seriously you better watch out.

2) i tend to be so sarcastic in my head sometimes that i laugh and look around to make sure no one saw, but i just can't help it when i'm in so many awkward situations. It's my natural identity to find humor in almost any situation, but sometimes im mature and i just block out my immature side for a while.

3)sometimes when i wake up, i'm really really really happy. and i tend to dance. and i tend to want to wake everyone else up. or if im at sleepovers and i wake up, i laugh at just about anything anyone says.

4) i like to read. :)

5) I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. yes even 90% of the twangy good ole fashioned stuff. even though sometimes i dress like a person who doesn't like country music (if you were to stereotype me) i really love it. lots and lots.

6) i check my email and my blog just about every single day. i really enjoy comments (hint hint) for example today in my math class our proffessor let us have the usual 5 or less minute break. what did i do? went to the lab down the hall and plopped myself down and checked my email. (the reason behind my insanity couldn't have anything to do with the fact that i'm impatient and every blessed day that goes by i anticipate and anxiously await some form of communication from Colten)

thats all folks. ill be here all day. seriously. like for real ill prob check my blog sometime within the next hour. so if you wanna comment feel free. even if you compelled to call me the biggest nerd ever, thats ok because you took time out of your day to comment on my blog and that shows that you love me just a smidgeon. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you more than a smigeon...and i think it's lame we haven't hung out yet..."hint hint"

Unknown said...

Dear Samantha,
I just hope that you know that the reason that some mornings you wake up so happy is because of all the times I came into your room early in the morning to wake you up for school and said "Morning, Sunshine!" I just wanted to let you know that I helped you along with that. And we do see you laughing at random times. It's okay. We still love you.

With fond affection,
Sincerely,
Your wonderful brother,
Mr.
Jesse
Wayne
Bramall
the first!

rick.and.kels said...

ha sometimes i do the thing where im sarcastic in my head too and then i laugh at how stupid i am, i check my blog/email everyday too, and i love ALOT of country! ha ha, that makes me laugh you checked youre email during math, emails from missionaries are the best :)

Jen said...

I would call you a nerd, but I'm all scared and watching my back and stuff. Bet I check my email more than you. Maybe that's my superpower.

Tia said...

Sammy I love you! You're enthusiasum for life just amazes me! Thanks for making my life better!

Veronica said...

well if you like comments so much (so do I leave me some please) then you are going to be glad I found your blog! I love to leave comments mostly because I know how much I love getting comments!

Veronica said...

well if you like comments so much (so do I leave me some please) then you are going to be glad I found your blog! I love to leave comments mostly because I know how much I love getting comments!