Friday, September 12, 2008

A New Day...

So, i took that picture this summer up at kolob, beautiful huh. Scenes like that don't take a good photographer, they are just so amazing that even with a disposable camera, you could win an award. pictures like this, are witnesses that the real artist is in heaven, and He creates pictures like this so that our day might just be a little happier, a little brighter, and a little better. When i look at this picture, i see a new day. I see the sun reaching through the clouds, rising above. even though the clouds pretty much cover it, the sun won't let itself be completely covered up. So, even through hard times, I can't let myself get thrown into a depression and cover myself up and hide away from the world. This is my chance in life to do whatever i want! yay! I miss colten, but dude, i got two years myself to become the best freakin person ever :) So, good news, I decided what to do. I'm going to do that nail apprenticeship thing, and then probly work at the salone in st george for a while, through january till the summer, and in the summer i want to be an efy counselor either in cedar or at byu- probably byu. and then if the economy is good and things are safe enough, i want to go to mexico next fall and teach little kids how to read/speak english. Sometime throughout these different things i want to get an apartment (hopefully in january) in st george. but idk, i might just wanna stay at home at save some mula. that part we shall see. but i'm definitely not leaving in january now. i've decided. its A New Day... yay!

2 comments:

taya said...

Hey Sammy. Ilove that I got mentioned in your blog about our vegas trip. Ya owe me some pictures. ha ha. My real e-mail is ryandecker@infowest.com. Love ya, Taya

Anonymous said...

That's what I want to do is be a counselor either at EFY or Oakcrest!!! We should totally go together!!! I'm looking for a roommate too...HINT HINT