Wednesday, May 30, 2012

testing....testing....123

Ok, so if I wasn't nerdy enough for the last post, here's my new one. So me and my co-workers (I promise we do actually work most of the time) did the test where I take a string and hold it in front of my belly, tie my wedding ring to it, and if it moves around in a circle it means i'm having a boy, and if it went side to side it would mean a girl.... well all three times it was a boy. So, then I tried holding it above my wrist (using my other co-workers method) and once again, a boy. THEN, I tried my bf's suggestion of holding it over my palm and asking it to go in a circle if I was prego with a boy, and it was again, a boy.

According to the Mayans, if you take your age at the time of conception, and the year of conception, and they both end in even or both in odd then it's a girl. If one's even and one's odd, it's a boy. Well, I was 21 at the time of conception, and we're in the year 2012, sooooo again, a boy.

BUT, according to the Chinese calendar I'm undoubtedly having a girl...and seeing as how they seem to be very successful....

Curious, have any of you tried these silly tests? Which ones worked? (I'm not crazy I know I'm really just gonna have to wait but I'm just having a little fun :))

2 comments:

Our Jarvis Jive said...

I did the one where you tie a needle to a string and hold it over your wrist and it was right for me (it did the genders *supposedly* of four of my kids), we will see if it's right twice. :) Chinese calendar was wrong for me...It sounds like you just might be having a boy, my guess is boy. :)

Maria Nielson said...

What ever you do, don't buy the Gender Prediction tests! It's basically just a pregnancy type test but "predicts the gender". Nope, didn't work for me! I did have a dream about Emery though when I was pregnant..