Monday, May 14, 2012

So I dreamed I had a boy...

And what a dream it was. My sis told me that doctors say that's the most accurate. I've had dreams about having a girl, but not since I have been prego. I've had a dream about having twin boys, but that was one time and it was a long time ago. haha. So, if dreams really do come true, then we are having a boy.

Nausea sucks. Something sounds good, I start eating it, and then its like my body yells, "JUST KIDDING!" and i have yet to finish a whole bowl of cereal, or pretty much a whole anything. oh and I'm hungry like every hour or so. My midwife suggested "sea bracelets" and I felt like they helped the first two days I had em, but yesterday they didn't seem to really do the trick. Oh and i have allergies. sneezing, itchy throat/nose/eyes, coughing, the whole shebang. it really adds to the rest of my symptoms of fun.

However, I'm still pluggin along and still getting very excited to meet the little grape-sized alien in my body. I'm 9 weeks now. ish (cuz ya never really know) and anyway i'm happy that the weeks keep going by. it's crazy to think i wont get to see this baby till the end of the year. but i can be patient, we still have lots to do before then.

2 comments:

Tia said...

sipping lemon water helps :) And soda crackers were my best friend! The good thing is that the morning sickness doesn't last forever. Good luck! I hope it passes quickly!

Claire said...

For me, it was watermelon. I could've eaten it by the truck-load. That and chocolate fudgesicles.
After I was almost passed the worst part of morning sickness my doctor told me about a prescription that was a total miracle worker. I don't know how you feel about taking medicine while pregnant, but I'll give you the name just in case. It's totally safe for pregnant women and the baby. It's called Promethazine. I was so mad that they hadn't told me about it months earlier. At least now I'll know for the future. ;)