Wednesday, May 30, 2012

faith lost in gender-determining dreams

weird title right? i thought so too.

But, it's true, folks. I dreamed last night that I had a girl inside of me. I also dreamed that one of my co-workers had a seizure and I had to run and get help, but that's just sammy having weird dreams. I have thee weirdest dreams. I should share them more on here, but then again maybe I shouldn't....I should keep letting you all think I'm normal.

Anyway, subject matter, I want a girl. I want a boy too, but I want a girl just a tad more, so maybe that's why I dreamed that...but see my dad thinks its a boy and as frustrating as it is, he is right about a lot of stuff--like a lot of stuff... he's really good about listening to the spirit (hence his current church calling). One year at Christmas my mom had a surprise present for the whole family and no one knew what it was, including my dad. But he went in the other room, prayed about it, and literally had the answer. Just like that. So if dad says it's a boy, then it's pretty likely. However, there's always a 50/50 chance so no one can be certain. I just reallllllly want:

#1: nausea to be over. (today I feel pretty good, but I dont want to jinx anything)
#2: to know the gender. I am one of the most impatient people on the planet. (waiting for colten pretty much drove me to the crazy point and I'm still recovering)
#3: nausea to be over. so that I can get a little more excited cuz let's face it it's hard to jump up and down with joyfulness when you feel like throwing up.
#4: to know the gender. so I can call her, Lois, or call him Garrett.
#5: to have more patience. it's a lifetime goal.

No comments: