Saturday, May 26, 2012

Split Glimpse.

Last night, we're driving down the Boulevard, when I suddenly see, through the glass windows of one of the Mexican restaurants, a very caveman looking guy. He had a large amount of hair on his head (obviously enough to be seen from far distances) that was parted down the middle but still covering part of his face. So I said, "Oh hun! Look at that caveman guy!" (sounds terribly judgmental, but you would have thought the same thing).

My hun tried looking but couldn't quite get the right angle but just in time before we completely passed he said, "I think I caught a split-glimpse"

I then burst into ridiculous amounts of laughter, because I was trying to picture what a split-glimpse might actually be. I teased him a little saying, "Does that mean you only caught it quickly with one eye?" "What does that mean!!?" haha.

Of course it was one of those moments where he wanted to say split-second or caught a glimpse, but somehow he mixed the two and it was awesome. It's like those moments where you want to say good luck, but you also want to say take care, and because your brain doesn't decide quickly enough it comes out "take, luck!" (i stole that from somewhere...can't remember) Anyway, I love my hubby, and I love how he will be making me laugh for forever.

1 comment:

The Hunters said...

I'm not sure why I found this so funny but I was actually laughing out loud reading it :) I was having a rough morning and now I feel a lot better. Thanks :) Oh and I haven't been looking around at blogs in a while and I am so happy to see you are pregnant! Congratulations. That's so exciting :)