Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life Changes.

This summer has been crazy. I have spent most of my time working, scheduling people, starting movies over and over and over again. Closing my eyes and telling myself, "you have to keep going just picture the paycheck" (which is actually surprisingly lower than what most people get paid for a management position, i'm not complainin i'm just sayin) and opening my eyes just to push start on another movie. My job has it's ups like every job but it definitely has its downs too. I have always tried to be professional about it, but sometimes my jar fills up an I'm ready to explode. Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who is always listening and helping me out. Let's just say I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for any business ventures that might come my way. Also thankfully, I married into an awesome family who happens to be full of entreprenuers (sp?) and starting businesses is what they do! And they are successful at them! I'm also looking into starting a Medical Transcription program... work from home, make good money, hmmm sounds like my kind of job! haha we'll see though, I just need to buckle down and decide somethin. Something I do love doing- weddings. I don't wanna be in charge of em by all means, but I love working with my family and I am not yet sick of the daddy/daughter dances, all the first dances, the flowers, the treats, and all of the above. I really enjoy every once in a while gettin to even work with my hubby when he works at a wedding. It's fun:) I have some ideas rollin around in my head for different jobs, we'll see what happens.

School is starting...yikes! and yep i'm still not done. haha. I told myself that i'm getting that dang associates degree though, and it is true I am going to! If I wanted to go crazy I could probably finish this semester, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna go crazy. I'm gonna wait and finish next spring I think...we'll see.

building a house...that's a speaks-for-itself kindof a change...idk what i'm gonna do, all we've ever lived in obviously is a one bedroom, very small but very perfectsized for only 2 people, a house at any size is bigger than the casita. the casita has been great though- i couldn't be more grateful to my family for lettin us occupy it :)

welp, my minds going crazy with decorating ideas, the thoughts of actually moving...and looking for other job opportunities, but its all very exciting:) this summer I've learned a lot about myself as I seem to do every new season of every year because life throws curveballs and each ones different so ya gotta keep learning how to catch em! I'm just excited for change!
and i'm excited cuz i think were going to cali tomorrow, just for overnight but its always fun to get away :) i think thats all folks. sorry for saying crazy so much. ;)

2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel about school! I'm the same way and I should finish in the spring as well. Good luck with deciding on your job :)

Unknown said...

I think I'm most proud that you spelled entrepreneurs correctly. Everything else is great too. ;)