Thursday, August 18, 2011

Exciting News!

Well, I got a new job! It pays a lot better, and it will be an exciting change :) I will still be working at the theater probably 2 nights a week until I finish this medical transcription program. I would just like to say though, that its amazing how much Heavenly Father cares about his children. Sometimes I feel like the deepest prayers in my heart that I might have never even actually prayed, are answered in ways I never could've dreamed up on my own. I'm so thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows me, and knows my needs, and helps me to endure through tough things, and then gives me a better way. I'm thankful for a mom who listens so well, and also guides me through tough things. I'm especially grateful for a husband who is so patient and listens as well, and helps me in every way he can.

I'm also STILL going to college this semester haha but only taking 2 classes. One of which I'm gonna test out of. I'm excited though, I'm taking a Child Development class and it should be very interesting.

We're shooting for next month to move in...end of next month, but next month! When the outside is stucco(ed?) I'm gonna do a whole start to finish post, we've been taking pictures at all the stages, and its pretty cool.

Lots of things going on, but I'm quite happy about where we're at. Completely random but very true: if you have a pandora account, you should create the station called "60s, 70s, and 80s pop" it's SOOO fun. some songs are dumb, naturally,they can't all be perfect, but for the most part i've adored it haha. I turn it on and just start dancing.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Yay for...everything! Moving in, new job, testing out of classes, only going to one class...just yay! It sounds like you are doing very well right now and that is wonderful. I'm excited to see the pictures of the progress of your house. I can't wait until we get to that point.