Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun Ideas!



So, I've narrowed my thoughts, and I've found a "style," persay, that I love. And Colten likes it too. I love just good ole' country home decor. Literally I typed that into Bing and recieved pictures of homes that I love! Amazing ideas, some a little too weird, but some exactly what I picture. I love antique stuff, old wood, and it's cheap usually cuz my hubby and I can make stuff ourselves, or get something and turn it into what we want! We got a dining room table that we're gonna stain to a darker color, and we'll make it look good! (I'll post when we do) I'm just very excited :) this coming week the sheet rock will be put up and the stucco will be put on. Then it's all just painting and finish work. I'm so thankful to be married to an unbelievably hard worker. He is pretty amazing. Well, I took a break from cleaning (i've let our place get a smidge dirtier than it ever should be) so I needa get back to that. I'm excited though!


p.s....I think I'm gonna enroll in the online medical transcription program on monday!...wish me luck!



2 comments:

ben and tiffany last said...

Where are you enrolling? I have been trying to decide on where to enroll for the same thing.

ben and tiffany last said...

Really?? hmmmm interesting I haven't looked at careerstep.com thanks sammy