Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LET'S GET READY TO RAAAAAAAAAAMBLE.

could the title be classified as clever? i want your opinion. it would make a smile appear on my face if someone told me it had an ounce of cleverness. cuz i thought it might end up in the field of cleverish titles.

ANYWAY, to begin the rambling session we'll start with school.

Sammy, why is it taking you so long to get your associates degree?

Well, because i come across semesters such as this one, where there is little money and much work. So I work, get money, then go more school later. :)

Sammy, are you STILL working at the theater?

ByGolly I still am. and ya know what? I like free movies. I truly do. and I like my other family there at the theater. There is a certain bond that is created between theater folk.
AND the checks are a motivation, we'll just throw that in there.


Life is good, just pluggin along. Trying to accomplish goals such as the quilt......ahh the quilt......why is it taking so long to finish the quilt?
Because simply stated, I'm a busy gal.
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!
Time to empty the washer, put in dryer, reload washer, and maybe QUILT till its done, but by then it might be time for work again, and therefore i'll be heading there. Fun stuff.
Have a great day. I know I will.
Despite the sarcasm amongst some of these sentences, I have to say, honestly, i do feel good working a lot and getting a lot done at home. Do you know what I mean people? I like the feeling of "accomplishment" even though previously mentioned ramblings seem to show i have a hard time accomplishing....I do love the feeling. So I will finish quilt. I will finish school. I will reach goals. Determination People! Determination! It's January, everyone hold on to your determination! We all feel it, just keep going.
P.S. Today is 1-11-11....weird. I had to post something.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Sammy, we all know you'll accomplish great things. Don't you worry. :) And I totally understand about the school thing.

Anonymous said...

Clever title Sammy. ;)