Thursday, January 13, 2011

Addicted to Food.

You thought I was gonna tell you I'm addicted to food. But I'm not. I am, however, addicted to shows about people who ARE addicted to food. All these shows were supposed to get me up and moving...and they truly do bring motivation. However, I was taught that if you're sick (ya know coughing, sneezing, tissue-using-upping,) then it's bad to work out because then you are hurting your body worse. So I seriously can't get completely over whatever this stupid cold/flu/idontknowwhatyouarebutihateyoubug. So, this sickness has been my excuse for...well aside from the 'i'm too busy/tired' excuse....let's just not go for a ballpark figure this time around. I've just been sickly for too long. But, I am dreaming/thinking/self-motivating/watching episodes of "I Used To be Fat", and "The Biggest Loser" to prepare myself for the day when I can go back to hanging out with tony from P90X and/or the Spanish guy and his dancing girl friends from Zumba.

P.S. Dear Tony, (from p90x) (just wanted to make sure you knew who i was talking to)
You are intense. You drive me insane. I don't miss the nightmares I had about you (that's for real) but I do miss my big arm muscles. When I stop needing a tissue box every 5 seconds I'll come visit you again. And this time Colten might even come. Although he isn't sure about your system. Colten told me the other day when I wanted him to do a workout with me and you (Tony), that he wanted to work out (which he does already and is good) but he doesn't wanna die. So let's not cause him nightmares, but let's have fun and work hard.
Dear Cold/Flu/idon'tknowwhatyouarebutihateyoubug,
Please just leave me alone.

1 comment:

charlee ann said...

this brought pure bliss to my heart!!! :) haha i loved it. and sam two words, BRING IT!!!!!!! you can picture me making an X with my arms.