Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alright Alright.

I put the last post up with only laughter and funness in mind but I was quickly reminded I am not the only one in this world with working taste buds. It just so happens I belong to a family of citrus lovers so I'll quit bringing up the strawberry subject :) hehehe.

p.s. I just got an awesome to the possum level email from my dear friend charlee-- forwards can be frustrating but she always sends not frustrating but amazing ones so let's just say I had tears welling up... from an email! They put a picture to show the "real meaning" of certain words and this was one of them:

Compassion:


If you want the whole thing leave me your email, but if not I wont be offended :) i loved this though and I thought I'd share a little positive heart warming thought for a moment. I decided I want to do more of that- although many of my thoughts can be very sarcastic its only cuz I'd rather laugh at something than cry about it. If that makes sense....but I thought maybe I'd start posting only truly positive thoughts from now on.... can I commit myself to this? yes. because it's worth it.

So, one more positive thought for my day: the small and simple thing I just now experienced:

I sneezed, and luckily, placed to my right was a box of tissues. Now, this may not seem amazing at first, but normally at work I have to run downstairs to the bathroom to blow my nose, but today there are tissues right next to the desk. Wonderful right? Yes. Wonderful.

5 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

I want the email! Just the one picture in itself made me choke up, but I'm a boob. It gets worse when you're a mom and when something has to do with children :) may.ria@live.com

Toni de Tiger said...

I'd love the email! That picture was amazing! Thanks for sharing this Sammy! tonidetiger@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

aaronandhaili@gmail.com

I truly love you Sammy dear. Really. I miss you.

charlee ann said...

glad it made work better for you sam :) your turn to go through old forwards any good ones, you know where to send em :)

Jen said...

Still love you strawberry sugar dumpling head.