Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm at work on a Sunday.

I can't complain too much about this fact, because we only have 2 showings, and I only have to do it once a month which I agreed to and feel fine about. But I miss our CTR 7 class, and ya.

Good News!

-I think I've finally jumped over the hill I kept falling down. The hill? What hill? The sick hill. I feel much better, and I owe it to my mom for telling me to actually take the pills I already have because it will help you she says, after she yells at me. AND guess what? they did help! yippy skippy! So, that means, I can start hanging out with Tony and Zumba Man with his dancing girls.

-Colten passed his tests and is now a CNA! WOOT WOOT. So, he will now be applying to Nursing Homes everywhere haha and hopefully he can get a job:) (I know he will cuz he rocks)

Bad News.

-Still haven't sold the truckeroo. However, we are discovering more aggressive sales tactics all over the place so I'm feelin like this week is the lucky week....drumroll everyone....drumroll...

1 comment:

Maria Nielson said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! I HATED working on Sundays! Back during the BathandBodyWorks days.. Don't worry, I'm bad at taking pills too and then want to kick myself when I finally do and AHA! I get better, haha.