Friday, December 10, 2010

Exciting Things.

It's true, this post will be about exciting things. No pictures.....but exciting things nonetheless.

#1 exciting thing: i have absolutely no more homework. (unless you count studying for finals). Next week i will be done with the most stressful semester yet. Every girl in my classes has commented: "I still don't know how you ever got married during the semester!" And that's true, it was a crazy task. BUT, the nice thing was, we had just started our classes so it wasn't bad, and even though we were doing homework on our honeymoon, everything was still a blast and I don't regret it one bit. In fact, I got the pictures back that my cousin took of our wedding day, and Colten and I were looking through them....and I started tearing up again! Had to walk away or else I woulda lost it! haha. I take that as a good sign though. :) Anyway, we're almost done. Our schedules have been so insanely crazy that I'm excited for what (maybe) will be a break for us. Why the maybe? because......

#2 exciting thing: i guess that i thought this would jinx something if i posted it. but now...because i'm so stinking curious as to what's going to happen if it does jinx something that'll be ok, because i'll at least have my answer. are you going nuts not knowing what it is yet? haha well, its just something simple, but could be really exciting. we put an offer on a house, just a small-piece-o-junk-house, but it's got loads of potential. And it was in our price range. :) Its been taking the Bank so ridiculously long to decide though that at this point- i'm just wanting an answer. Even if its no! That'll be totally fine! I just needa know Bank of America! Decide! Take our offer or leave it! URGH. We have so many good ideas of decorating it and making it look saweeeeet. But that does nothing it they don't want our money. IF we do get the house, we'd be doing serious-everyday-hardcore-speedmode-remodeling. IF we don't get it, then we'll get ourselves a nice break from school before it starts again and then we'll wait for another opportunity.

#3 exciting thing: It's Christmastime! me wuv Christmastime.
Merry Christmas everybody. :)

No comments: