Friday, December 17, 2010

3 Months. Whoa.

So, we've been married for a whopping 3 months. CRAZY!? CRAZY wonderful!!!!! I wuv my hubby. Following pictures.....The first two, Colten in Ghana eating the most attractive way he knows how :)
Colten's food of choice: fu fu

Me, in London, eating the most attractive way I know how! (i think i win) To my credit though-- during that trip our regular mornings began at approximately 5 am. Therefore, I do have a reason to look like I'm on drugs. Colten's just hungry; Sammy just shoving food in her mouth cuz she's so stinking tired. (but i loved the trip dont get me wrong:)) what am I eating?

(please read the next line in your best English accent)

Why, fish n chips ole chap! What else would I be eating?


The picture below, (you can continue the accent if you want to--i did in my mind for a second there) is of Colten and I in Disneyland right after he got home. This was our attempt at getting a cute fireworks picture........ the fireworks ended up being in the exact wrong spot. But, we'd already tried like 5 times, and at least you can see the fireworks in this one. Do me a favor, pretend the fireworks are in the giant black area of the photo, where they were intended :) Oh, and pretend that the persons arm who blocked part of our firework, is not there.
Ah, Kolob. The best place on earth aside from the temple. Secret...My eyes are actually partially closed in this picture- however, you never would've noticed so I think it's a beautiful picture anyway. of all the pictures this is colten's favorite.

I wuv this pic, but more importantly, I just wanted to say, I love my husband. I'm so glad to be married to my best friend. I'm so thankful for his love and support. I love how he keeps me laughing, and how he is always mindful of my needs. I am so grateful I don't know quite how to express it. My heart has been so full with gratitude for my honey bunches. There have been times since we got married and since he got home where I've been in shock because I still couldn't believe he really was home. Now he and I will be together forever, and that feeling is greater than any feeling I've felt yet. I feel so blessed. I love you Colten, never forget.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I love reading your blog! You're joy and love for life make me smile everytime I read your posts! I'm very happy for you and Colton :) congrats on 3 months!

Tia said...

Sammy, you and Colten are so cute together! Isn't it great to always have a best friend who will love and support you always?! Just wait until you've been married a year (we're coming up on ours) and it just keeps getting better!!!