Monday, November 29, 2010

i have a cute hubby.

This morning while I was at my mother's house, in my dad's office, sitting at the computer, printing off coupons, I turned around just in time to see this....

AND thanks to Verizon, and all cellphone companies (sorry I can't give proper thanks to whomever is really responsible cuz i just don't know...) for providing cellphones with cameras, I was able to snatch up my phone, snap a picture, and smile:) My hubby was waiting for me (ready for me to be done) and I'm pretty sure that most of the time he sits down, if it's for a long enough period of time, he falls asleep (cuz he works so hard every other second of the day) AND turbo, the dog of everyone's dreams, thinks he's small enough to be a lapdog, but yet knows he doesn't fit so he's always got half of himself on your lap and the other half hanging off the side. Too cute huh. I know. Most the time I generally think Turbo looks uncomfortable, but he falls asleep in this position. Kid you not.

3 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

ha that is so cute! :)

Tia said...

so cute sammy!! it seems like Your hubby works hard for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

love this picture. Made me laugh. Where do you get your coupons?