Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good thoughts

I like the Fall.

I like Root Beer.

I like movies.

I like flowers.

I like Holidays.


I love my husband.

I love the temple.

I love Christmas.

I love sweaters and boots.

I love pizza.

I love my whole family (both sides).

I love the people I'm blessed to know.

I love a break from the summer heat.

I love poems.

I love music/singing.

I love how blessed I am.


I hope I can give back in some way or another.

I hope I can always see the blessings in my life.

I hope I can let others know how much I love them.

I hope for eternity (in the truest form of the word).


"A single thankful thought towards heaven is the most perfect of all prayers" -Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Big or small, shouldn't we be thankful for all?
It's that season again where we all post what we're thankful for- and ya know what? i like it because for a short time, we all become a little more grateful, a little more humble, and a lot happier. am I wrong? I really think there is a change amongst all people after halloween until the 1st of january. (including and most especially within myself there is a change) we all look upon the world with a little less judgement, and a little more love. I am sure this season won't be any different, those who enjoy giving will give, and those who enjoy giving thanks will give thanks. The best part of all when it comes to the Holiday season, is that people everywhere talk about Christ. They talk of Christ, they rejoice in Christ, and some without even knowing it preach of Christ. (go look up that scripture:)) It's a beautiful time of year folks and hopefully we all take advantage of how easy the holidays make it for us to focus our lives around Christ. He gave all, and we will give too, with the economy the way it is, many of us will be doing and giving just about all we can or have. I'm excited. I love how much better I feel this time of year. Hopefully I can keep that feeling with me throughout all of 2011 not just the two months at the end of the year. Happy Holidays, let the season begin. :)

No comments: