Saturday, October 2, 2010

Playin Around with Windows Live Writer…

Amy Bigelow Photography:

IMG_2520IMG_2475softIMG_2591vin

  She rocks.

And I love my husband.

He makes me laugh.

Although he didn’t laugh as hard as I’d hoped he would when it came to my spider story- but i am not sure guys understand? Ok, the truth? I’m not sure anyone fully understands my spider phobia- but for those who (hopefully) do, we’re in this together y’all! we’ll make it through!

We are going to General Conference tomorrow, the Sunday afternoon session- I am very excited. I love love love General Conference. There is spiritual learning that occurs during General Conference that just doesn’t happen anywhere else- except the temple. But, that’s a whole different greatness in itself so really General Conference still stands as something special.

Colten and I took Hwy 89 up here to Provo, it’s a much longer route, but I quite enjoy a difference in scenery. Lots of cute towns exist along that road and it makes the trip seem just as fast because it’s more appealing to the eye.

Sara is back home! I still haven’t seen her or the baby, but I think she will need some rest before i try and visit. Thanks to everyone’s prayers, wonderful surgeons, and Divine Intervention, Sara is home, and I believe she will be better and I really think she’ll be able to use her hand just fine again…My dad is living proof of reattachment of limbs coming through- he went head on into a semi once, in his truck. his arm was on the window sill (what do ya call that on a car?) at the time and basically it was hangin by a thread afterward. My grandma persuaded the doctors to sew it back on although they didn’t believe he would have full use of his arm ever again, well, guess what? Those of you who know my dad probably didn’t know that story and would’ve never known the difference because he uses his arm just fine. My prayer is, and my hope is, that sara’s fingers will have the same comeback. (i think they will :))

This is a random post, but we gonna see how Windows Live Writer treats me for blog posting….

Peace out…

No comments: