Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun Stuff.

Here's what we've been up to. Too much to do, too little time. Love it. Got a wedding to plan now. Sweet. but here's some pics :) Colten's way good at remembering to take pics so now my blog will have even more pics haha :) So this is Susannah and her...boy :) Forrest, and me and Colten at the Tim McGraw Concert.
Charlee, Me, Colten. Buddies.

there's a billion people huh!?


Tim McGraw concert last weekend :)



this was just at Kolob after the proposal :)

Just before the proposal :)

This was after the proposal :) beautiful view eh?

This was the Kolob trip we took the day after he got home. Fun Fun. :)

2 comments:

Trev and Adri said...

I am so excited for you two. I bet you are just LOVING having him home. Love is a beautiful thing isn't it?! I love seeing and hearing you so happy! :)

The Beardalls said...

you guys have done so much already! susannah's boy's a cutie! The Tim Mcgraw concert was so fun, and it made me laugh really hard when you said "colten, sammy, charlee. Buddies" I could hear the humor in your voice. poor chuck.. I was so scared to make your invitaions because I knew they would be going out to a million people! good luck with all of those addresses! (thats the worst part)I'm glad you're having fun though! just wait until you're married! :)