Monday, August 9, 2010

ok already. here's the ring:


the most important pic, the one directly above, is blurry. as hard as i tried it didn't work. i don't have skills like some of y'all do. but you can basically see it. the blurriness almost makes it look bigger than it really is haha. it's a simple ring and that's what i love, just one diamond. but some sweet angles and what not. it's the ring i fell in love with. and now i get to look at it everyday!
i hate getting addresses together. it's official. i never want anyone to have to go through this. lol. between my dad and our family, and the Iverson family, I'm bound to miss someone. and I really don't want to do that. I am slowly but surely assembling a list and gettin addresses and getting them in the labeler dealio. as i do that, i am scanning pic after pic for the weddin video. and blogging. Love it. Ya know as a lil girl (ok pretty much until you actually get engaged) you picture how exciting it's gonna be to plan a wedding, and it is don't get me wrong! i Love the ideas we've collectedly come up with and it's gonna be a hit haha but everybody kinda skips over the address part and for some reason i'm really struggling with it. the computer isn't even helpin out. but i shall conquer! i believe in me!
p.s. we went to disneyland. hope i get those pics up on here...eventually............once my mind stops going through names, numbers, streets, and zip codes.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Take it outside next time. The light is much better.

Jen said...

PS You can DO IT!!!!

Natalie said...

sammy. i can't believe jesse is not helping with this. Addresses were one of the easier things for me and HE knows why!!! call me or text me sometime and i'll show you. it's super easy. do a FORM on google/gmail. you create the questions, people input answers, then it goes to a spreadsheet... all you have to do is copy and paste their addresses into your word doc. it's amazing. dang. CALL ME and i'll show you!! life will be 100 times easier (if it's not too late already) :)

Tigger said...

If you need help, y'all know where to find me!

Maria Nielson said...

I LOOOOOOVE YOUR RIIIIIING! :D Eww, I hated hated hated doing addresses, and you won't stop hating it until your thank you cards are addressed and out too (btw). And that's another project in itself! I can't wait til you're married! :D It'll come and go sooooo quick!

Unknown said...

Jesse's still at EFY.

Disneyland is coming to Jesse. J/K. Vise versa.

Sorry Sam. Love :)

rick.and.kels said...

hey did you get my address on FB? let me know if you did :) love the ring, its simply beautiful.