Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WAHOOOOOO--Sammy has LOTS TO DOOOOOO

So then why? why am i blogging? because i'm afraid if I don't, then I won't actually get anything done because my mind will explode. So, rather than exploding, i'm blogging. It helps. Today:

-homework (good thing college is so awesome,------ because i've only been to one day of classes and i have homework, but of course i was expecting it)

-make zucchini bread (which i've never done before, but i have to bring it to the relief society activity tonight (oh and it's out of wheat flour) so let's hope it turns out)

-send invitations (i dont like the post office very much)

-call members of the family who are for sure coming to the sealing- which if you are a member of the fam and you willlll be there, just comment on here and tell me :) save me a phone call:)

-attack laundry--it's been acting up (really up, like there's a jumping over requirement now) up, up, up, higher and higher, so we must attack! the first attack was staged last night, but guess what? now there's a mountain of cleeeeeeaaaaaan laundry that needs attackin.


list of things i really ought to do......but come second to the above mentioned items:

-my quilt, and pillow shams and pillow. yeah i'm making them-but have yet to finish. anyone wanna do pillow shams and a pillow for me for a weddin present?? i have the material :):):) ???
if not its cool, i'll get er done.

-start packing, right? cuz we'll be moving in on sept 10th...seems long ways away but it'll come up before ya know it!

-i dont know. my brain just stopped working. so the list is done for now.

p.s. the song that played throughout the typing of this song, was "Ooo heaven is a place on earth...." lol......i thought it was funny.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first...i hate packing I am packing to move as well not so fun luckily I have plenty of time to actually go through everything and make sure that I only take what I really need. Second if you want help sewing I am open to do so I love to sew! let me know if you need any help :)

Tigger said...

Ryan and I are planning to come to your sealing. :)
Bring your pillow/sham material to sibling night. We can all tackle it together, or you can show us what you want and Jen and I can do it. (If you want).
Bring your invites too and we can help stuff them. Or drop a big pile by my house and I'll work on them for you now. Whatever will help you my dear.