Friday, February 5, 2010

funny story.

well, nothing too overwhelmingly exciting is going on in my life-things are good but nothing real carazy to blog about- so here is a sad/funny story from my middle school days that you might enjoy.

I was in Yearbook in 8th grade (yippeee skipppeeee) and our advisor was Mr. Fitz. He had a longer name but we just called him that. So i don't know what it is about my personality that says, 'please play tricks on me,' but one day he decided he'd heard enough and he was going to play a trick on the samster. so im just chillin, minding my own business and i see mr fitz walk behind me, didn't think anything of it right? so i notice people around me are slowly stepping away from me and laughing/look scared and i was confused and was looking at myself and all around me and couldn't figure out what was wrong, then i looked down at my shoulder and lo, and behold, guess what was there?? a dead spider!!!!!!! Thankful it was dead, but still scared to pieces nonetheless, i swooshed it away from my innocent shoulder and angrily walked away. Looking back it was funny---but maybe the title of this post shoulda been creepy story because it was CREEPY. I have other spider stories, but they're not for today. maybe another day. have a good day:)

4 comments:

Melissa and Michael said...

yea I know how you feel sammy he's my sister-in-laws father.

Karli Hinton said...

ahhh i would die if that happened to me!!

and good ole' fitz.

Tia said...

well personally, I thought it'd be creepy if just Mr. Fitz was standing behind me. that's plenty creepy

kylee said...

ha ha yearbook ... good times that was always fun