Friday, July 31, 2009

Fishing Trip-

Mystic River- a place where tis not only majestic, but you are pretty much guaranteed a catch. My first catch of the day however was:
But this was because i was trying to fish with a spinner instead of bait- i was testing my sweet fishing skills. guess what- i almost caught a couple big ones. haha. Nana on the other hand, using bait, and her sweet fishing skills...

Caught a Frickin Monster!!!!


I did switch to bait, and ended up catching 2 fish... nana caught 5. and my dad caught one, but in my dads defense he was busy helping us, or i should just say susannah cuz frickin everytime she threw her line in the water she had another catch. so he was busy taking care of those fish.

In my defense now, i will be honest, i did show some major skill when my dad was helping susannah across the pond and i caught one on my line, and dont worry i busted out the net myself and got it out. it was a good day overall. i enjoy fishing there because like i said really, your guaranteed a catch. at least one. its a beautiful place up on the edge of Glendale i believe. you dont even need a fishing license. its awesome- you pay hourly or for each fish you catch and there is a limit i think on how many you can catch but its really fun.




3 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are so frickin awesome!

Amy Bigelow said...

You guys are way cute!! I love fishing, looks like fun!

Mike and Melissa said...

Wow, that's a lot of fish...