Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Hiked Angels Landing!!!

me, Susannah, and Jason are the hikers that were filmed during the whole hike. Jason is the cousin of Alex Chamberlain- my brother-in-law and also the camera man.

this is the view from the very top- yep i'm sittin right next to the edge.

on the way up- the beautiful view behind me.



me and suskannah
its hard. very hard. but it was a great experience and we had a blast. if you wanna see the video of our hike, go to youtube and type in angels landing hike zionquest and you should find it. :)


2 comments:

Claire said...

Hey, that's my cousin! :) Haha! How'd you guys get hooked up with him? Hmm...so he's a pretty cute kid, Sammy... ;)

Unknown said...

hahaha well your bro was the cameraman and he needed a guy to hike the hike and jason was his choice-haha it was a fun hike :)- well the end of it was :)