Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy.

So i haven't blogged in like a month. or more. ok more because its now september. and my last one was in july. you see? i am blonder now because i'm going crazy because i'm so busy because my dad is...well he is my dad and he has led me to become a workaholic. i dont know what else to do but work. and go to school. hahaha. no i'm glad i'm doing what i'm doing. All the things i'm doing in my life all work together to accomplish certain goals that i have. So its all good. i am taking like Gen Ed classes from dixie. all of which looove to give out lots of reading and homework. I am working still at the theater, the bell tower, for my mom, and trying to get out of doing pedicures as much as possible. You see, i might be starting a couple days a week at a new bridal store in st george called eternity bridal and if i do i'm just gonna say goodbye to the pedicure business because i dont need it and its not my favorite job in the whole wide world. I am also taking 2 institute classes- both of which seem to be EXACTLY what i need in my life right now. funny how that works huh? i think the Lord definitely had a role in helping pick the right classes. I am currently just trying to fit in everything in my schedule. Homework, work, working out, sleep, class, eating, working, working, and working, and then some more homework on top. So, in other words i shall try to keep all who care updated on my life. And i'm gonna try and write more about the truly important things that happen in my life, like the spiritual awakenings haha that i so often need and have. P.S. i so totally only have 11 months left. -crazy huh.

2 comments:

Michelle Anne said...

Sammy i hope you get your job at the bridal place...pretty sure that would be my dream job haha! so this is kinda crazy but you and nana were in my dream the other night. it was a family reunion or somethin and it made me miss you guys! i decided were gonna have to play sometime like we did back in the day :)

Unknown said...

I love how "you" have eleven months left.