Sunday, July 19, 2009

Clean Plate Club

So, Friday night, i babysat for my sissy poo Jenny. If you didn't already know- she has a lil boy named Henry and a lil girl named Grace. well, before Jenny and Alex left, they fed me- thanks for that by the way and it was quite yummy so i happened to eat everything on my plate. Grace- being the darling girl that she is, was kind enough to inform me that I was officially part of the Clean Plate Club:) She let me in i guess since my plate was so beautifully clean- and i being the big girl that i am, ate my WHOLE dinner. She then looked down at her plate, and she still had half her dinner there, and she said... "I'm not part of the clean plate club...:(" but ya know? she is cute enough, i think we'll let her stay in the club.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Special thanks to Alex for instigating said motivational club. Especial thanks to you for babysitting. Henry stinkified me the next day so I had more sympathy for you.