Friday, June 26, 2009

One of the top 5 saddest things you will ever hear about.

No, not the fact that michael jackson died, however sad that may be.

Remember a while back, when i posted about my herculesnephite jelly shoes? ..... sniff sniff.... well, a couple of days ago i went tubing down the river with nicole ryan and mckay, and this little boy's purple toy was floating fast down the river and i stood up to go and get it or at least attempt it, either way my intentions were good, and then i slipped and somehow my shoe came off and i immediately stood up and looked right where i was standing i didn't even move and it was gone! i looked downstream, nothin! everywhere! nothin! no sign of my shoe. i have no idea what happened to it. LUCKILY, i know they still have them at wal-mart so i will be returning there to purchase a second pair. but seriously. SAD sad, SAD, news. somehow ill make it through the week. but, i must say, if you minus the shoe loss, the tubing trip was freakin rad. oh and minus my wretched sunburn. but really it was a fun trip everyone should do it in their lifetime. anyway, i hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sammy, I want you to know I am thinking about you in this difficult time. I am glad for your words of hope. It sounds like you are dealing with this very well.

Unknown said...

Sammy, I want you to know I am thinking you are awefully ridiculous for your obsession of shoes at this silly time. I am puzzled at your words of despair. It sounds like you are dealing with this like a girl.

Love, Jesse ;)