Tuesday, June 2, 2009

way late. but, celebration- GRADUATION

gosh i wish i was that hot.
sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters. many people tried to break us up but no one can, oh help the mister, who comes between me and my sister, oh help the sister- who comes between me and my man! haha if you know what movie thats from you get 10 points.

this cute girl loves getting pictures, i can't say its her best angle, but dang aint she freakin cute!


Ran into one of my bestest friends ever. kinda blurry we couldn't get a great picture. but hey. shout out to mckay.


this one you can hardly see but her hat was pretty blinged out... following in her sisters footsteps:) haha hers was like seriously bejeweled tho it was rad. it was colorful and fun and shiny i was lovin it.



4 comments:

Jen said...

white christmas. HA!

Unknown said...

Jenny and I get 10 Points! And dang, Susannah must have an awesome brother who stayed up late the night before graduation helping her to bling out her cap. (sorry Sam, I was on my mission for yours, but I would be happy to help you bling late at time if it every becomes necessary again).

Trev and Adri said...

Susannah is such a dang cutie. I just love your family. I hope everything is going well for all of you! LOVE YA GIRLY!!

Michelle Anne said...

oh so cute pictures! tell susannah congrats for me :)