Friday, June 19, 2009

pictures

age on my next birthday- crazy. sweet.

this is one of my fav. views, my front porch. one of my fav places to be. but....this is my favorite place. KOLOB. beautiful:)



this is my fav. color- blue gray, and that'd be sweet to have a diamond that color, but you'd have to be rich first...which i am not so ill just enjoy its beauty.
favorite clothing-- i love summery dresses, they're colorful, comfortable and cute.
favorite song, dont have one that'd be the hardest question of my life to answer so this is just what i've been listening to most lately, rascal flatts new cd unstoppable. its way good.

where am i from? good ole hurricane utah, and guess what i'm most likely to never leave and totally okay with it. i'm grateful for the beautiful place we live and i'm fine with livin here :) me likey

first job- still job- good place to work its fun.
Dream Job- truly is to be a mom. always has been, its a mix of every job there is! teacher, nurse, driver, therapist, travel guide, manager, haha many names, for one great job- the most important one in the world i'd say. something to do before i die: marry in the temple. beautiful place, full of beautiful moments.

name of 'crush'... i think its a smidge more than a crush.... a LOT more. Colten Iverson.

random pic of him trying to figure somethin out when we were doing homework together haha dang CIS class we had to work on that so much and at that moment i didnt feel like workin so i snapped a shot of him. cute huh.

Nerds. two nerds that like each other.
i didn't really wanna do any more pics so thats all folks. but funny story- tonight me an nicole treated ourselves to a nice lil dinner at olive garden anyway on our way home us old ladies have to get our kicks somewhere--- haha we were in my car we pulled up to a stop light and right next to us was these two high school guys on a mo ped thing and the one on the back was somewhat attractive (says nicole...) anyway she rolls down her window just to play around and the one guy was like oh hey and they scoot their moped back to see us better lol and he was like how are you guys and she's like good (im not gonna use proper punctuation in conversation just read it) and he was like where you from? and shes like hurricane and he's like oh i'm sorry- and nicole said where are you from? and he goes, bloomington... and she just gave him a ya-your-a-lamehead look as she silently rolled up the window and we drove away LOL. he laughed but didn't look at us again cuz he just got BURNED. me and nicole have some good times. anyway have a good day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sammy. Oh my gosh.

Tia said...

Sammy, that is freakin' HILARIOUS!! I can totally picture nicole and you doing that. oh goodness, I can't stop laughing!

Trev and Adri said...

Sammy!! I totally love you! You are so funny!