Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LOVE/HATE

well, i'm at work, and im a smidge bored only because its wednesday and for some reason we are very slow. so here i go, on a little shpill, hopefully it makes ya laugh, hopefully no crying, and if nothing else... just smile just because. k? k.

things that really just make me angered.
-bad drivers- ok ok i am NOT the greatest myself but sometimes i really feel like pulling out a siren and pulling some people over.

-chick flicks that are so hilarious and awesome and then there is some dirty part that they just had to through in there.

-when its southern utah, the month of June, and the one day you plan on going swimming with yer buddy Nicole, and it rains.

-shaving my legs

-opening up a chip bag expecting it to be Full of Bliss, and you notice its only 1/3 full of bliss

-angry, non-understanding, management hating, firebreathing customers

-And, waking up thinking i'm gonna eat a lil healthier today...going to bed thinking- yes, i really did eat that cheeseburger and strawberry shake, AFTER dinner.

-serving sizes - u know no one in their right mind is gonna only eat 10 chips.

Things that really make me smile: :)
-my paycheck

-finishing a great book- and reading it too but it always feels good to be done with it

-when my dog turbo starts wagging his tail just because i looked at him and said his name :)

-getting letters and emails from colten

-when i have finished a long day and look back and think dang i accomplished a lot today

-the days that i do eat healthy and work out which has been surprisingly more often than not recently minus yesterday

-yoga (new found likeness, thanks jenny for introducing it to me)

-being sore from working out

-rainy days (if i didnt happen to be planning on going swimming that day)

-some of my pedicure regulars just make me smile they're nice people

-my family and colten's family all make me smile bigtime

-chocolate peanut butter ice cream in any form- georgia mud fudge blizzards-subway sandwiches- Chocolate really in any form- rootbeer and lemonade mixed (weird i know)

-my fellow employees at coral cliffs cinema 8 (hurricane's fine choice for movie entertainment)

-music- singing- attempting playing the piano and just anything country makes me happy

-writing poems

-AND last but certainly Not least- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- i love having the gospel in my life- i'd be crazy without it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

ha ha! I can just see you making a citizens arrest. "Sorry dude. You're just not allowed to cut me off. EVER!"

I'm glad you come to yoga. If I can't find a sitter I can't come this week because Alex has to be gone. We'll see what happens. Maybe we can go play exercise follow the leader at the field by my house and let the munchkins crawl around...