Friday, October 24, 2008

3 letters!!!

So this morning when i awoke, haha, i walked into the kitchen. All of a sudden my eyes were drawn to a white rectangular shape on the counter, when my eyes zoomed in to the center of the shape, i read the name Samantha Bramall. "What?" my head exclaimed, and my heart started pounding as my flew over to the counter, and beheld the truth right before my eyes, two letters from Colten. When i opened one of them, there was actually two in it so really altogether 3 letters. It was pretty--dang--saweet. haha, He is doing very well, he strengthens my testimony just in a letter- what else are missionaries good for? haha. Just kidding. He really is quite an amazing kid though, I knew that before he left, but i realize it more and more everyday now that he is gone. I am so lucky just to have him in my life.

So he eats Bonku, which apparently is some sort of doughy stuff, that you dont chew. And you dip it in nut soup which apparently is really spicy. He is learning to like it i guess though.

Tonight was the Region football game and Tigers took first!!! :) wahoo!

It's crazy how much my life has changed in one year. How much i learned my Senior year, i can't even describe, its unreal. I have changed and grown so much that i feel like i hardly know who i was throughout most of high school. It's for the better, and most of us are always growing up, you can't really grow down, you can stop growing though which some adults definitely do, but like i said most of us are continually growing up and its a good thing, but kinda sad too as we pass through phases of life such as high school. I'm so glad I'm done with it, but it's kinda sad to think that its really done. I like it though, idk life right now for me is just So BitterSweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about the whole hardly even knowing yourself from high school, because I feel a lot the same. I feel like such a different person. That's one reason that moving out was such a good thing for me (hint hint, but not too big of a hint to be annoying; plus whatever you do you must do for you, and you alone). I really felt like I needed a big change of scenery to discover myself even more, and it's working. I especially do like dating Jessica too... :) That helps 8) mmm....