Thursday, October 16, 2008

NO SLEEP

so yesterday, i went to the doctor and did not get any fun news at all. First of all, question, how would it make you feel if your doctor looked at your throat and looked away saying "oh girl..." shaking his head. Also, if he is doing a scoliosis check and feels your back and says "whoa!" not good. Also when he tells you you have to get 4 shots in your neck and shoulder. Not good. Not a real happy day yesterday. thanks to the shots and their soreness and my sick to my stomach feeling from just drinking freakin lemonade, i slept approximately 2-3 hours last night. ya. staring at the ceiling gets boring, and still doesn't make you fall asleep. I'm really tired. With how i feel right now, i am not excited to have kids, im still going to have some in the far far future, but this does not make me excited for the many sleepless nights ahead of me. shout out to all you moms who go through this for long periods of time, and then do it again with another child. You guys are amazing. Good news, i am gonna live everyone, just got some problemos gotta work out. literally, i have to work out for the rest of my life or else these probs could get worse so i'm prob gonna have to go to physical therapy. FUN. sidenote, when i broke my arm and had to do physical therapy i was so impatient and unwilling to do what the guy told me to that my arm still doesn't bend all the way completely straight so i think this is one of my many tests of patience that i will get throughout my life. FUN. WEll, since i can't sleep good during the day i think im gonna go get in bed and look at the ceiling some more, and then get ready for the day.

3 comments:

Jen said...

sorry about your diagnosis. If it's any consolation, Alex, Emily, and Kay also have scoliosis. Kay said hers was very severe when she was young, but she feels that many massages after marriage helped her a lot and it hardly bothers her anymore.

And sleep will come. Trust me, I know. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sammy doll.
I <3 you. I know you're a strong girl! I know that you will be able to get through anything you're put through. I admire your faith and strength in every struggle and challenge you are faced with. I'm always here for you dear. :) I miss hanging with you at the theatre...I think you should get scared and call me sometime soon. :)

Toni de Tiger said...

I have to do physical therapy for my ankle and I HATE it so I'm sorry that you may have to do that. Just remember that everything will turn out alright and I love ya and am here for ya! :)