Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy stuff

So, i did my first real pedicure that wasn't just another practice on Taya (which those are fun too) and it was way fun. they are long pedicures. if you want one let me know!! we'll schedule you up!:) life's just been kinda busy- good because time flies when your busy. my classes are going good and my work is too. i've been of course on an up and down roller coaster of emotions here and there and everywhere but honestly this week has been good- and i've learned the more you study of the gospel and really really want your life to get better- it will. i read in the new era today that Happiness is basically something that we choose to be, it comes from within us. and ya know? i'm gonna keep tryin to be positive. i must say i love my family and they make it a lot easier. Also, Colten's family makes it a lot easier too, i Really like hanging out with them and they're all so freakin rad. I love em! sidenote- the new era has some good stuff this month. just fyi- open it up and read it:)
BEST NEWS OF TODAY: I got another 3 letters;) i'm way excited- haven't opened up the little treasures yet but i'm about to. I'm just at work and i thought i better blog about life a little.
Everyone have a wonderful day:)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi Sammy! I didn't know you were a blogger! Now I'll actually be able to keep in touch with you! You can check out my family blog at
www.foreveryoung8.blogspot.com and my photo blog at
www.pixelmagicphotography.blogspot.com

The Beardalls said...

hey sam! I have a bunch of really funny old pictures of colten I have no use for anymore and I was thinking you might have a little more use for them. soooooo when we hang out soon I'll give them to ya!