Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First Day of School!

yay. today is my first day back at dixie state. i would normally probably be excited but since colten hasn't left yet, it just sucks. He leaves on Thursday but the last time i'll see him is on wednesday. it's gonna be so hard. thursday i have classes, but i really dont wanna go till next week because i dont want to sit there and hold in the tears. IDK, i'm not usually a cryer but with this subject there's no way i could hold it in. Basically, it is not gonna be a fun week, but i'll get through this. i'll be fine, just gotta keep going. (what is funny, kinda ironic, last night at work some kids best friend's moms, if that made sense, stopped me and asked for my number so that she could have him (her son's best friend) call me for a date. She said i seemed nice and cute so ya. that kid texted me later and he seems nice. he said he was way embarrassed that she did that but oh well.) (just kinda funny that i meet someone the week colten leaves. this is gonna be a rough 2 years.)

No comments: