Sunday, August 17, 2008

just in case...

just in case there wasn't enough change going on, they(meaning my dad and his counselors) had to change our bishopric too. dont worry, my favorite bishop of my life Jody Rich, is now not my bishop. its ok because im confident enough with myself to be a true super senior and visit him at the high school occasionally, which i will seriously do. but, i will miss him so much. I've never known a person to love people as much as he does. He truly shows the best example of charity (the best example that can come from all of us imperfect people, because of course Christ was the perfect example) There have been times that he made me feel like such a great person, and I see him open others eyes all the time to their true potential. Anyway, he is just an awesome guy, but i'm excited to get to know our new bishop, even though its another change from what my life used to be.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Wow! No more Bishop Rich, huh? Strange. Who is your new bishop?

Claire said...

Awe shucks! ;) Sammy thanks so much for those comments on my blog. It was a very nice thing to say. And I guess we can both have the best families, since we're practically related, and since we both DO have the best families (I LOVE your familiy after spending last weekend with them. They're probably all sick of me, but that was a blast!).
I've decided we need to do more together. I like you.

Amy Bigelow said...

Yes, I'm excited to have a blog too, cause now I can talk to my other HOT cousins! haha

Amy Bigelow said...

(that would be YOU just in case that didn't make any sense!!)