Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's A Girl!!!

I would post pics, but we are having minor issues with that at the moment...so if i get the pics from the ultrasound I will post them. We are very excited! Colten's been wanting a boy, but he is, like me, very happy to bring this little girl into our family. Besides, Colten has Kojo. :) Finally I can start decorating, buying cute stuff, etc...

It was awesome to actually see her heartbeat, and not just hear it. It was cool to see her wiggle all around :) Sometimes it hits me that this is real, and sometimes I can't quite imagine it all. But seeing my little girl actually there inside me, wow, just wow. how amazing. It boggles my mind. And warms my heart. All at the same time. The ultrasound tech said she was almost a pound and 9 inches long. (I'm thinking, she didn't get my body type, she got Colten's! haha) He said she is healthy, a little on the skinny side, but lookin good. :)

For the first time--a lady asked me if I was expecting. Lucky for her, I am :) haha.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Yay! Congratulations! Girls are the best. ;)

haili hunter said...

Congrats Sammy!! :)

Maria Nielson said...

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! Girls ARE the best :D

Our Jarvis Jive said...

Congratulations!! :)

The Beardalls said...

yay!! Andy was the same way, he wanted a boy so bad at first but heavenly father knows how perfect Scarlett is for a family. Her and Andy have an amazing relationship and now he says he's so happy to have a girl. I looooove having a girl! I'm so happy for you guys! congratulations!