Thursday, July 8, 2010

13 days. yeah. 13 days. wo. 13DAYS! thats it?

here are some pics from the mish. i dont know which ones i've put on here... but these ones are some of my fav. 2 years is a loooooooong time folks. i can't believe were down to 13 days. gotta love it.


here are some cute pics of some of my nieces and nephews. These two are obviously adorable. (sorry this pic is from my phone) but they actually did this on their own, i think one of their moms may have said something like share with him or her but i know for sure we weren't expecting to look over an see this adorable picture goin on. did i already say they were adorable? maybe just one more time, they're so adorable! this is Colten's niece, she is also adorable. her and I are best friends, she told me herself :) i went to California with some of Colten's family to do some shopping and we had to go to the beach! so this was in Carlsbad, California. (I'm pretty sure) it was cool, but the beaches in Hawaii were cleaner...


Oh and the adorableness continues. My mother has a small bench for kids, and popsicles, could you ask for anything more? especially in this heat? Grandma's house rocks!

3 comments:

Tia said...

AHHHHH! I'm SO excited for you! I can't believe 13 days!
I remember when it came down to the last few days of Ben's mission. So I totally know how you're feeling :D I hope the happy feeling carries on and on and on :)

The Beardalls said...

whoooo! sam! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe only 13 more days! whoo!
i'm coming down on saturday night and staying the whole week! I'll call you okay!

Whitney said...

sammy i'm so excited for you!! :) i cant believe less than 2 weeks & he'll be home!!! i hope these next few days fly by for you! :)