Tuesday, July 27, 2010

wow.

This is the scene y'all realllly wanna see, it's out of order, the first pics are actually later, but this was our actual first meeting after 2 long years. I actually surprised him at the airport, he didn't know i was gonna be there ;) i so tricky... but i had my dad release him there, then i came in and surprised him. my dad took him in a little room, released him, and then when he came out, i was standing behind a giant smiley face, and they moved it out of the way and bam! we hugged for a while... haha. Neither one of us cried, which might seem weird, but honestly, we were both just in shock! but we cried later.

this pic is of colten and his bro kylynn who on the same day, got his mission call to canada! so that's pretty exciting :) it was a good day to say the least haha.
so, i know your all dying to know whats goin on, and i would've blogged but i can honestly say i've been with Colten every single day since he's been home and that means all day long we've just been together. haha so needless to say i wasn't gonna be like oh, can i just blog real quick? (even though truthfully i have been excited to tell y'all how things are going) to sum it all up let's just say: Life's Good. :) NO we're not officially engaged good gadfreys half or more of hurricane thinks we already are, but to clear up some confusion we're not engaged yet. Patience people, patience :) haha. He's happy, I'm happy, and things are goin good. The pic below is me and Jen prior to him getting there. :) haha we were both pretty excited.
This is of Colten and his papa. Long time no see eh? haha. can you feel the love? i can :) Colten's got one amazing family and these pics i hope you all know are...priceless.

Last the best of all the game, the reuniting of mother and son after 2 long years. Colten's mom sure is a trooper, one son comes home just as another one is about to leave. It's just because she's amazing and has raised such amazing boys there comes a time they gotta go serve the Lord :) i wish the pic wasn't so blurry but the moment was still amazing.

6 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love that first picture :) I'm so excited/happy for you two lovebirds :)

The Beardalls said...

yep. i have checked your blog like everyday wondering why hasn't sam posted yet?! I'm so so so happy for you girl!
are you and colten going to the concert? I want to see you guys there!

Toni de Tiger said...

I also have been waiting in anticipation for what has conspired! I'm so happy for you! It is such an amazing story of how you got to reunite and the picture is priceless! I want to know details so please keep us updated! I love you pretty girl and I wish you all the best in the world! :)

Tia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! the first picture!!! Ah, just love it! and you are pretty sneaky, having your dad release him, it would be so hard to see him and not be able to hug him. So I'm glad you got that! I've been waiting for this update and it just makes me so excited :)
I just love you two!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic too!! Sammy I'm so happy for you two! Sammy you're amazing. :)

rick.and.kels said...

awe, you guys are so adorable :)