Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bad News.

So, this will be hard for most of you, but just read on. We have a chicken (I'm possibly suspecting that there is actually 2 of them participating in the following evil act) that is eating eggs. BAD. when they do that they are supposed to become sunday dinner! but i dont know which one it is! and how do you catch em?!!?!! They are sneakily in and out of that chicken coop before i know which one is the culprit. Wish me luck. and when i do find out which one it is, wish me more luck that i'll actually be able to catch it. (That phrase is the reason this post does not need a picture, just visualize me trying to catch a chicken...) Random post, but thats my style. Just Sayin.

2 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

Chicken eating EGGS???????????!!! Blech! I've never heard of that before! Gross! Hahahaha, I just laughed picturing you trying to catch a chicken, hahahahaha.

Tigger said...

That is bad news! (but I initially was nervous it would be worse. . . I'm not sure what, but worse than another egg eating chicken).
Good luck Sam!