Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trip to Zion :) love it...

Zion National Park. + River. + Overcast w a little rain. + Springtime = PRETTY. we're so lucky to be so close to such a beautiful place.

i love the colors at zion- so beautiful.
Brycen is so stinking cute. i love this pic. always gettin into trouble.


i said "brycen give me a big smile!" and this is what he pulled off. its so big i think he had a hard time seeing me...




the word that comes to mind here, PRECIOUS. love this little boy.




like uncle like nephew.... i guess ? cute huh...

im gonna be completely honest. #1- i took this pic, and im proud of it. but hey its not hard to do when, #2 my lil sis is a freakin hottie.




not my best photo, but hey, look behind me, dang.

He is definitely into what he is learning...



my brother jesse, my sister susannah, my sister sara, and her children brycen and tucker, all went to zion national park to enjoy the great outdoors and accomplish some homework that jesse needed done. it was really fun. cold, but fun. :) and i didnt realize this but did y'all know like 2.5 million visitors come to zion every year? INSANE!!! but way rad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phenom photos sammy. You made me so homesick, I can't wait to move home and bask in the warmth and goodness of granola-invested Zion.