Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY PACKAGE!!!:)


so my birthday isn't until the 26th of this month, but i got a package from colten for my bday yesterday:)

this pic isn't too awesome cuz it was with my phone but oh well deal w it:) haha. the ring i'm wearing is handmade it has little blue and white beads and it has CTR in it and two hearts:) then also the scripture case you can see has my name and more blue and green all hand made kente is what its called or soemthin like that. and then the bracelet is blue and white too and says sammy :) can you tell that i like blue? and that colten is the most awesome person on the planet? hopefully so. so also in the package was a tape from him and a letter and a cd with all of the pictures from his first six months. my hand looks kinda fat in this pic. i could never be a hand model i just realized, but i'm ok with that. He Also sent two ties for my dad and his dad and the one for his dad is way cool its black and white w cool designs and also handmade kente and the one for my dad is blue and white and says BYU on it. seriously awesome. im super excited to use my scripture case haha i really love it and love everything it was the best birthday present ever. (and its not even my birthday) dang.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats Sammy Brammy. On being a stinker who didn't wait until her b-day to open. J/K. Love you huggle buggle sissy pooh.