Thursday, April 23, 2009

just read it. might be dumb, just read it anyway.

so i've been readin good quotes for like 2 hours- long story. someday i'll post about that too. but anyway i started eatin some chips and ya know my mind just started producing all this wisdom- and rather than keep it in my head, i thought i'd be kind enough to share.

i came up with this fantastic quote. Fantastic is really the only word that comes to mind when i think about this quote. here ya go.

"He who throws away the crushed little pieces of chips at the end of the bag is wasteful and it shall not be well with him in the life after this. However, he who believes himself to be 'all that in a bag of chips' for him, it shall be even worse."

just might be the dumbest thing i've thought all day, and yet it just might be the smartest. I'll let you be the judge of that.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Haha!! well I liked it!! :D It's actually kinda deep when you think about it.
but thanks for your comments sammy! and I totally LOVE that song you told me about!