Tuesday, April 28, 2009

bramall humor.

just an fyi if you happen to read this blog and think- gosh sammy that was dumb...just remember one thing bramalls have a strange sense of humor- and some like it some dont. so latest funny moment that was blogworthy- i received a gift card for target for 25 buckaroos from my dear friend and possible future sister in law taya and so because i spend a lot of time on my own running errands working at my kazillion jobs and such i decided today to go spend that money. so i went and found some sweet swim trunks haha and some cute shoes (idk what number they are but i think i'm still in the 70s and ill have you know i resisted buying two pairs this time and i only bought the one AND they were on clearance so i did like triple goodness shoppin) and side story just for my own purposes i shall mention that uh as i was tryin on my next pair of shoes i heard a teenage girl say to her mom 'why are you laughing thats dumb mom stop blah blah blah' and i thought to myself that was kindof rude of her to talk to her mom like that (we've all done it but still the thought adds a little somethin to my story) and i looked up and lo and behold- colten's ex-gfriend...(which by the way they were together like years ago and she is an awesome gal but still awkwardness goin on if ya catch my drift) good thing i had just got back from doing baptisms for the dead- hair wet, no makeup(really thats not noteworthy i never wear makeup) and i was shoppin by myself which at the time i didnt think was too weird- i smiled at her but it was just a tension filled moment and she turned the corner and walked away... so if that wasn't cool enough i got home and nana gave me a piece of advice. she said sammy, Friends dont let friends shop alone. Partially because she was jealous of my sweet shoes and possibly partially because she felt bad i had to walk the target alleyways by my lonesome as i encountered awkward acquaintenances. and i know i spelled that wrong- in fact my computer is telling me with a red underline its spelled wrong but im not in the mood to fix it.

AWESOME news.... i hope everyone senses my sarcasm when i say stuff like AWESOME news... and i hope you realize whats about to come up next is actually about the least awesome thing on the planet. Monday, April 27th, the day after my birthday- at approximately 3:15 i found out my score of the practical for nail techs. i wont tell you the exact percentage but lets just say- there was some major failage goin on. me AND taya failaged. i wont go into detail about how completely and utterly retardando the psi exam company is- there are too many details and frankly i dont wanna get too riled up at this moment in time. good news- and this really is good news- taya passed her theory test which i have yet to take so i do have hope that i will also pass it but since she passed it that means that she and i will both prob retake the practical you have to pass both tests to get licensed and if i fail them both miserably i may just stay a forever apprentice because paying 87 dollars to experience major failage is only fun so many times. i take my theory test on saturday. good luck to me. gotta wait 30 days to take practical again. OH i'm starting back up at the theater this saturday i'm excited:) AND i wont be working any kids shows this summer HALLELUJAH. hope my jumbled mess of words and thoughts made sense:) i heart everyone who takes time to read me blog. peace out. maybe ill tell about my nail experience another day- my friends that have heard about it basically almost peed their pants laughing. yes i shall blog it at some point. i can only handle so much embarrassment at a time. peace dawgs.

3 comments:

Tia said...

sammy! I love your shopping story and I agree with Susana. Plus, shopping with friends is so much more fun because they all say, "cute! you totally need to get that! it looks so good on you!" ;) making you feel totally guiltless about spending more money than you should haha :D
I love your blog :)

Jen said...

I'm glad we're sissys and not acquaintances. Bahahahaha.
Don't worry. You'll pass next time. I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

All I gotta say is, "I LOVE YOU SAMMY BRAMALL!!!" haha. We oughtta go visit Adam again and bring him In and Out! :)