Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crazy Dreams y'all. part 1

I have thee craziest dreams of anyone I know. And I remember them so well it's scary. The night before last I had a crazy/cool dream which just may be turning into the first book I write. Not joking. It was that intense, I really think I might write a book. I told my idea and my dream to colten and he thought it would be good, but he told me not to become a hermit. Because hermits and writers are two in the same.........? ....silly hubby. I love him. He just doesn't want a crazy wife, but he's forgetting that he already got a crazy wife:)

So, I had another dream last night (maybe this morning?) that might be kindof a laugh. I won't go into every detail, or at least I'll try not to, but this was a legit dream. Felt like another version of Beauty and the Beast....in which I played the role of the "beauty" but Then at the end the beauty became Kristin whatsherface from twilight...dangit. I'm not a fan of her acting, so if this ever turns into a movie, she's not gonna be in it. Anyway,

So, it starts out that I was at Colten's parent's house on a Sunday afternoon. This particular Sunday, Colten and I were in a tiff, and the whole family was arguing about something? and I couldn't handle the tension anymore so I left. I accidentally left my cellphone, but I wasn't planning on going too far so I wasn't worried. I just walked out the door, went down the hill and walked into the Diner that just happened to be conveniently placed behind my house. I decided that even though it was Sunday I was going to be a rebel and spend $2.53 on a chocolate milkshake with reese's peanut butter cups in it. (the bomb.com) There was a lady who took my order, but the "cook" was standing right behind her and he said he would make it. He was a tall, dark, good-looking type, and he brought my shake to my table. He then proceeded to pull out a chair next to me and I thought oh boy fella, you're settin' yourself up for a shut down here I'm happily married I'm just in a tiff with hubby but all will be well soon. Well, just before he said anything I saw flashing lights and realized the police were now up at my in-laws and I knew they were probably looking for me. So I told the strange cook that they were lookin' for me and that I better leave and he said,

"You're never leaving this Diner again."

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATJUSTHAPPENED!!!!!)

So, fast forward past useless details and parts of the dream that made no sense whatsoever, to the part where it somewhat connects again.
Crazy diner dude has now taken me to an abandoned schoolhouse in which there are scientists and crazy people figuring out how to turn good-looking Diner guy (who was actually already muscular) into a very strong beast. Outside the school I could hear and see people looking for me. I saw Camry, and in my dream she was probably 5 or 6 years old. For some reason, her and her friends decided to come into the schoolhouse....(BAD IDEA CHILDREN BAD IDEA) I found them in an old classroom, that had lots of fun things on the walls still, but there was a curtain in the middle of the room. I knew what was behind the curtain, but couldn't tell them quick enough before one of them looked. It was a body laying on a operating table, and don't ask me why it was there because it never came back into the story....haha but anyway I then told the girls to get out of the school now, and just as they got away a man came and grabbed me and took me back to wherever they were keeping me.

I guess I was the victim in this story, thats funny considering my last post ...

Anyway, so now it had become time that crazy man was going to be turned into a beast. I knew that I would have to stay with him forever, and I didn't want to, (for obvious reasons) but I knew that if he would at least stay human, maybe I could live a little longer. Even though he wanted me to stay with him, I knew if he turned into a beast he would kill me because pretty much all beasts are uncontrollable. So, right before they did the human-turning-beast serum...I tried to convince him to stay human. But he musta not loved me that much cuz he sure as heck didn't listen.

This is the part where I was now watching this occur as a movie, and the victim was Kristin/Bella and she hid herself in the bottom of a dresser of drawers. (which is why i think i made someone else do this part...) and the beast followed her scent to the dresser but couldnt figure out that she was inside so he threw the dresser out the window, and to everyone's surprise the dresser provided the much needed protection for the fall, and now I was me again and because camry had told everyone where i was, they were out there ready to save me.

Next time, I think I'll just stick with Sunday dinner.

No comments: