Saturday, March 24, 2012

So excited for summer.

So, let me just give you a shpill of my schedule this last week.

Monday- Math 9am, Work Noon till 10pm
Tuesday- Work noon till 5ish, make recipe and take to YW activity, then finish homework.
Wednesday-Math 9am, Work noon till 430, drive to neighboring town for 2 1/2 hr class just to finish, drive back and go back to work for meeting/training that went till approx 11pm
Thursday-work at 8 AM till 1230 AM....yeah. oh and sell out for 5 midnight shows...665 people.....wasn't planning on being at work that long, and therefore my cousin and his lovely wife came and stayed at our house, and we only had one clean towel. and it was a beach towel. hubby was supposed to be home and clean since i was going to be at work. he's a workaholic too. great. im pretty sure they still love us though. sorry john and hailey.
Friday-unexpectedly called in to work, 10 AM ish till 6 ish. Finally got a break but went back and watched The Hunger Games (which I most definitely approve of)
Saturday- up at 7am to realize that i forgot that today is the last day to take a math 1050 test and that i also was planning on working at two different jobs today. So, to the BT about 830/9am, work till 2, rush to testing center, take test that takes me hour and a half, back to BT, for a little bit, then home to change shirts and head to my other job, which is about a 7 hr shift that doesn't end until the AM.
Oh, somewhere amongst all this, i snuck in some laundry- just so you all dont think we're gross. And my wonderful hubby did do some cleaning around the house. He is amazing.
Also among this I am now behind in my other class, and have an upcoming crazy work schedule again this week. I do the scheduling! how does this work! oh ya, life. it happens. And I've got a million other extras beyond all that I'm already running myself into the ground to try and do, that keep coming up. I don't wanna be bored, and I'm grateful that I'm not, I'm just sayin my brain is going a little bit crazy. oh, and i'm teaching a lesson tomorrow---again I'm grateful for that, in fact, teaching YW is my favorite calling thus far, and I love it, I just wish I was able to let my mind ponder more about YW lessons than math.
Yay for graduation coming up for me. And thankfulness- for the Lord knowing what I need better than anyone else and for His adding little miracles to my life everyday. even if my everyday is crazy.

No comments: